American National prides itself on being a family-oriented company. That environment is displayed by the fact that the median tenure of employment is 11 years, compared with a national average of four years. Hiring long-term, dedicated people who embrace this tradition lays a foundation for rewarding careers, and provides our customers with the service they expect and deserve.
To American National employees, these numbers are no surprise. It’s obvious that you’d want to stay with a company that has been around since 1905. Starting in Galveston, Texas, with ten employees, American National has grown to include more than 5,000 people in corporate and sales offices throughout the United States.
Here are a few of the many reasons employees stay with American National:
- The security of working for a company with more than 100 years of sound conservative strength
- An environment of dedication to servicing policyholders
- A culture of strong, effective and proven leadership
- Annual employee reviews and planning of career objectives
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Subsidized cafeteria and dining room meals in Galveston location
- Educational opportunities, including tuition reimbursement plan
- Active community involvement by company and employees
- On-site Wellness Center for all Galveston employees
- Corporate employee activities including softball, basketball, golf, bowling, Toastmasters, and much more
These and many other assets have created a corporate culture that makes American National one of the leading life insurance providers in the industry. It’s the ideal company for people who are serious about a lifelong career. If you are interested in becoming part of the American National family, visit our Career Center
to view our current opportunities and apply for jobs online.